Tuesday, March 24, 2009

BUSY DAY AHEAD

I'm having a busy day ahead today, despite i'm still suffering from this cold, and feeling very groggy, i really need to work to set my mind off things.
My friend and writer, Jodi Raven Hawk, recently hired me to find publishers in Europe, for her short story "Earth friends", we can feel in each of her messages, the passion she has for this piece of work, and i hope i'll be able to find the right magazine and publisher for her "baby".

Also, i still have some corrections left on The adventurer and "crusaders" (working title).Terry, my proofreader sent me his notes a few weeks ago, and i have been so busy with answering messages, meeting people and writing on assignment, that i still haven't finished the corrections the screenplay needs to be submitted to agents and producers.
Also, i hope to put the final touch to this new draft of animation screenplay earth friends.


Hope your first days of spring are bringing you pleasure and joy!
Jordan.