Monday, April 6, 2009

A BEAUTIFUL TRIBUTE

This is one of the most tribute someone ever wrote about me, and i wanted to share this blog, Jodi Raven Hawk Silver, the original writer of earth friends short story, just recently posted on myspace.
Thank you Raven!!!





Category: Writing and Poetry
I realize that I have spoken a lot about EARTH FRIENDS, yet it is over due to talk about the person who has made this wonderful dream of mine come true.

The talent of this woman is becoming a VERY DEAR FRIEND to me and she is incredible. I can not wait for her writing to be seen by the world. She is already an accomplished screen writer, however, I feel so strong about her work I want THE WORLD TO KNOW just how good she is.

Jordan has worked WITH ME, never complaining if I do not like a scene OR if I come up with something in 5 in the morning to a scene she has already completed. I have never come across anyone like Jordan. I truly TRUST HER with my work. That says so much right there.


Jordan has not only worked on EARTH FRIENDS adaptation, she has translated the manuscript into french and is curently submitting the manuscript to publishing houses on my behalf. She KNOWS what she is doing and the trust I have in her is COMPLETE. I have NEVER been so blessed to have someone rally for me in this way. She has taken it all on as well as her other work she is presently doing. I can not believe it. It is like I am in a dream waiting to be woken up and told it is not true, however, this DREAM IS TRUE and what I will wake up to is a wonderful adaptation of EARTH FRIENDS and hopefully a publication of the short story. Grateful, a gift, a blessing does not even cover what this incredible person/friend is doing for me.

When one believes, truly believes that something WILL HAPPEN, that they manifest it, IT DOES COME TRUE. This is what I say on my page and I wanted to share with you the reality of those words. This has happened with the adaptation of EARTH FRIENDS by Jordan.
I feel that once EARTH FRIENDS is complete someone will gobble it up and I TRULY feel that Jordan will be nominated for an award. How could she not. She took a 11 page short story and turned it into an animated movie. NOW THAT IS ADAPTATION at its best I must say.

Jordan has been more than a joy to work with. She has become family to me and I DO NOT SAY THAT LIGHTLY. I count family on one hand, I mean true family. One that goes that extra mile for you with wanting you to suceed. One that is present for you when you need them. One that is by your side when you fall down and helps pick you up. One that allows you into their lives a bit so that you too can start to become a member of their family. THAT IS FAMILY. I hope to continue to work with Jordon for years to come. Short stories, perhaps even a sequel to EARTH FRIENDS.
If anyone wants professional work done Jordon is the person to go to. I highly recommend her. She is quite professional and is an excellent screen writer. I just felt it should be known who has been helping allow my dream to soar.

This is what I talk about on my site, how we can manifest reality. EARTH FRIENDS will help our mother earth. THAT is the main main thing for me! IT WILL teach our children and adults HOW TO TRULY get along with our mother earth, to respect her, to honor her and to honor each other. It will do it in an exciting, crazy, musical, and educational way.

We need peace in this world and EARTH FRIENDS is my way of trying to contribute to that process. Without the help of Jordan Tate this would not be possible.

I pray that peace will come soon. More and more are opening up their eyes and hearts and that is good to see. More and more are becoming awake and seeing that we must change our ways. The old ways do not work anymore. We are the ones they have been waiting for the elders say. To teach this generation and our future generations how to live in harmony within their selfs and with others. That is our role.

We are seeing change in front of our eyes. Go with it. There is a lot of good that is taking place. Protect yourself from the negative energies that can surround you, they are not needed. WE CAN CHANGE. WE CAN survive the earth changes IF WE ELEVATE to a higher places of consciousness and I KNOW that we can do that. ALL IS POSSIBLE. ALL.

So I do humbly ask of you to support EARTH FRIENDS. If you know of a producer, pass it along. If you know of an artist that wants to write a song with me that has a lable let me know. THIS IS FOR OUR CHILDREN. THIS IS FOR HEALING OUR MOTHER EARTH. EARTH FRIENDS is one part of a large puzzle that needs to be re-done.

I THANK all of you for staying with me during my up and down times. You all have been great. I hope those who know of anyone who can help will send them this way. I pray EARTH FRIENDS will be a great teacher. It is in the cocoon. The more we add, the better she will be able to soar.

I HUMBLY THANK ALL OF YOU.
Raven Hawk