Wednesday, December 7, 2011

JWoww gives bad face to Maxim

So watch me now eat my words..... I previously wrote that I was a big fan of Jwoww body and face during the latest season of Jersey Shore (is it season three or four? Can't remember but feeling rather old at the moment.... would be feeling older if I was not aware of how quickly they were pumping them out, regardless I mean the one where they are in Florence). I specify the time period because in recent photo shoots (as previously evidenced) the bod has suffered considerably. But looking at this photo the face is not doing too well either. Not sure if she was smacked out, crackout out, fall down drunk or otherwise off her tits but this photo is not doing her face any favors. All of those might be possibilities but I'm worried she's had more work done. Maybe some bad botox which has (further) frozen her ability to express. Whatever it is if this was the most flattering photo they had.... I shake to see the outtakes.