Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lazy Lauren

So Lauren Goodger yesterday gave a 'candid' interview to the Daily Mail regarding her weight. Specifically the fact that she is a size 12 (..... still think that's bullshit- just p.s.) and how much public criticism of her weight hurts her.

Now I would have more sympathy for the girl if you would keep her kit on. I fail to understand how you can do underwear shoots and then complain that you hate your body. I mean my figure is alright but I abstain from getting my bikini clad body out in front of anyone other than friends and even that's uncomfortable. I definitely don't strip off for national magazine's and newspapers. Hence why I think Lauren is full of shit, to put it mildly.

Moreover, she stated that she is so embarrassed that she no longer bears her arms in public..... as she poses in a vest top and then last night was photographed in a stroppy onesy. I think the girl likes any kind of attention she can get and if it's regarding her being a porker I think she's just as pleased with that as if it was for erm... let's say dating Mark Wright or being on a reality television show. 

Speaking of.... her's another idea if she doesn't like her body and likes criticism of it less why doesn't she consider not flaunting it on national tv and in the tabloids on every occasion.... just a thought.

I think my favourite thing about these photos though is definitely the sad puppy dog look on her face- priceless..... oh, and the bad spray tan.