Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stubbs and Wootton....

My spring MUST have. Stubbs and Wootton monogrammed slippers. I haven't ordered them this week buuuuut it's happening this week and I am SO fing excited!

As if you needed any more convincing that these bad boys are indeed the ULTIMATE prep accessory.


I've ordered many for the men in my life but this is the first time I'm sharing the bounty with myself. I never thought they would look nice on girls until a friend took her heels off at a party and borrowed (well, we'll call him Mr. X) Mr. X's Stubb... lets just say in that moment an obsession was born. It was like Charlie Sheen as a flat..... or just simply flat's on crack.

I've been unsure whether to spring for the $900 hand monogrammed or the $600 personalized ones with a dog motif. I think I'm just going to have to go whole hog on this one (ps. monograms are massively on trend for spring, jump on the bus!) though. Could flat's be the new must have handbag? I support it!

And then as if I needed any more convincing I found this picture of my FAVORITE prep rocking hers. That's right I'm talking about the big P.


And a few more photos for your viewing pleasure!