Thursday, October 13, 2011

HOW DID I MISS THIS?!

On October 9th Charlotte Casiraghi (aka. my personal style icon) attended a private viewing held at Alexander Dellal's gallery. Here she is pictured with Alexander's sister Charloote Dellal (aka. the designer behind Charlotte Olympia). I adore the shoes on these women! I would be happier if my favorite princess was wearing Charlotte Olympia BUT the fact that she's wearing Mui Mui (my new Italian obsession) fills me with joy.... Besides which I still have the picture below to covet.


I love this photo, taken at the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe on October 2nd; moreover, I love that Charlotte is a Princess AND that she is rocking a super appropriate (take note Kate: you can wear an over the knee dress, be appropriate and still be stylish AND age appropriate) dress but that she is keeping it young through her accessories. 

Firstly, this is how to rock a Charlotte Olympia heel. They are SO high that they could look incredibly skanky if paired with the wrong outfit HOWEVER with a just below, or just above, the knee skirt or dress they just funk it up (see Charlotte C below and Charlotte D above). Secondly, this is how to match your accessories without being super matchy. I love how the shoes aren't all one color, the beige platform breaks it up and makes it interesting rather than obvious when paired with the matching purse.


And just a closer look at that ADORABLE Chanel purse.... love, love, LOVE. There are SO many pastels coming for cruise this year and a lot of pinks- I just cannot wait.


And now finally one of Charlotte and Alexander... because I'm just a huge softy.