Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Someone has been eating (and botoxing) waaaaaaaaaay too much- also the dress.... awful


And I thought that was a TERRIBLE photo.... the dress (reminds me somewhat of Julia Roberts' Oscar dress from when she won for Erin Brokovich and made that fabulous acceptance speech of expletives and refused to get off the stage- priceless...... but obviously just a terrible rendition of it)- I mean I can't say enough about how much I hate this dress. The cut, that slit at the thigh, the material, the color (that black band around her breasts is NOT flattering)- it's just all hideous. The jewelry is just horrid. The hair is awful (can you say Croydon facelift much....). There just no redeeming feature and this has to be the worst I've seen Kim look in recent time. She looks beyond cosmetically altered and a bit on the chubs side (admittedly more than a bit).