Thursday, October 13, 2011

Vogue's depiction of a summer in Scotland... sans midgies

So I wanted to post another Rosie Huntington- Whiteley editorial BUT I have some recent street style snaps and I thought that three R.H.W. themed blogs in two days would just be excessive SO I thought I would go for an editorial in the theme of R.H.W...... and what's more British than 'summer' fly fishing in Scotland?... albeit there are no signs of models slapping off midgies in these photos so perhaps it was shot elsewhere... REGARDLESS these photos are GORGEOUS and it brings back such happy memories of traipsing through Scotland, eating sandwiches on the side of the river and drinking.... lots and lots of drinking.... anyways I digress. This editorial was printed in Vogue China and is (fittingly) titled 'Fishing Day'. Enjoy....