Thursday, October 27, 2011

The worst Pippa Middleton look alike ever?

So on October 26th (goodness knows why I am only getting my hands on these JEMS now!) Debenham's launched a dress inspired by Pippa Middleton's Royal Weddings Bridesmaid's dress in London. For those of you who are interested the dress is limited edition and will run at £170.

Now for what I believe to be the more interesting part. Debenhams used a Pippa Middleton look alike (Jodie Bredo) to launch the dress. Now I have to say, much like the dress itself, Jodie Bredo is more 'inspired by' Pippa Middleton than a literal copy. In fact I may even go so far as to say that, other than the hair color, she looks absolutely nothing like Pippa Middleton. Glaringly obvious is the fact that she's about a stone, to a stone and a half, too large. She is about four shades too pale and she looks a bit more like Kate. I'm not saying she's not a beautiful girl, she is- I'm just saying she doesn't look like Pippa Middleton. In fact I'm thinking that if she can pass as Pippa Middleton I might as well give up my job and become a look- a- like myself. I'm thinking David Cameron, or something equally as ridiculous.