Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Offensive and inappropriate: Courtney Stodden aka. the other thing that's making me feel sick today.

Speaking of things that make me sick..... I wish I could attribute my feelings of nausea this morning entirely to the malaria pills however I am pretty sure these photos deserve to shoulder their fair share of the responsibility. 

On Saturday morning Courtney Stodden (aka. the 17 year old who was married to 51 year old 'actor' Doug Hutchinson last May- he appeared in The Green Mile and apparently nothing else in public recollection) attended the celebrity hot spot (aka. 'the pumpkin patch') and was ASKED TO LEAVE (honestly no joke) due to her 'offensive' attire and behavior 'of a sexual nature. Now seeing as how Courtney is, or was until very recently a child herself, you'd think she might have some idea that this was not appropriate.... but apparently not. Perhaps because she's not actually 17. I mean I want to see a birth certificate. The girl looks like she was dragged through a gang bang, pumped full of silicone and sexualized beyond an inch- there is just NO WAY this kid is 17. 

This has been a tough month for Courtney, earlier she was banned by Facebook for posting inappropriate photos..... It has obviously been a tougher month for Mario Lopez, Courtney Mazza and their daughter Gia; as well as, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner and their daughters Seaphina and Violet who were also at the pumpkin patch on Saturday and were forced to witness the grotesque display of whoredom.