Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Elizaeth Hurley's First Day on the Gossip Girl Set!

Oh my gosh so it seems like only yesterday that I found out that Elizabeth Hurley was going to be appearing on this series of Gossip Girl (I'm pretty sure it actually might have been) and today the first images from the set appeared!!!!

I am sooooooo excited. She is going to be brilliant and the show needed an influx of some Brit charm which Ms. Hurley will give it in SPADES!

I'm not going to lie I'm a bit disappointed that it seems like her story line is going to involve a tryst with Chace Crawford's character Nate Arbchibald as it would be nice to have ONE character in the show who wasn't involved in the incestuous pool of sex..... but hey maybe we'll get to see her and Chase role around in some bed sheets. Now nobody can turn up their nose at that!