Friday, July 15, 2011

Tamara Ecclestone- Another day another complaint

 Alright so today Petra and Tamara emerged from their cabins looking slightly worse for wear after last night's partying; however, I would like to say I think Tamara's looking better (probably thanks to the tan) HOWEVER when I saw these photos what stuck out was Tamara's wonky implants. Yesterday I noted potential nose jobs on both (still torn as to my opinion) but today I would definitely be willing to definitively state that they have both been the recipients of breast augmentations and Tamara's have either settled improperly or were just a disaster to start with.

It would seem that money can't buy you class.... or in this case good plastic surgery.


Here are some more photos of Tamara from April 10th in Dubai. Again you can see the very wonky looking boob job (but I will give her points for better fitness!).