Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Christmas has come early! Rosie Huntington Whiteley arrives at the New York premiere of Transformers wearing red AND flashing some thigh

Apparently someone got my memo or there are greater forces at work as the two criticisms I levied at RTH's London premiere were rectified at today's! The dress is red AND her thigh has returned (with some boobs and back for added viewing pleasure!) I could not be more pleased (for her high, her and myself!- I feel like a bit of a fashion oracle at the moment, I won't lie). 

It truly is christmas come early!!!

PLUS to make today extra special it was the Made in Chelsea wrap party at Tuatara on the King's Road AND the Burberry Serpentine party. Basically today was a trifecta of British fashion fun. All that was needed was for our favorite Kate (not Moss although how excited am I for her wedding!- but Middleton) to make another appearance (how yum was her Temperley dress at Wimbledon!). Although that would ruin the creepy mental fashion triptych I am currently envisioning depicting today's exciting events!