Thursday, June 23, 2011

A petition for the deflowering of Claudia Schiffer

So Chanel just unveiled the new advertising campaign for their eyewear line, featuring the indomitable and ageless Claudia Schiffer. SHOCK.... I am not a fan. I know! And I'm usually soooooooo easy to please. No honestly alright the photos are phone. The women is the epitome of gorgeous and just fabulous. BUT that doesn't really appease me because it's Claudia Schiffer's face like of course it's good. That's why she makes the big bucks. But it's Chanel! I just expect so much more! So you say it just can't literally be Claudia's face wearing glasses, we agree it's Chanel. No..... no it's not. They've flowered her and I an incensed. It's not a beautiful floral arrangement, not a flower print.... no they've just literally stuck a flower on her head in the most awkward manner and not a nice flower but the flower that they awkwardly stick on your bag (which brings me to a separate tangent.... again not a fan. Find it a little bit annoying and think it looks cheap). So overall Karl no. Just not. Deflower Claudia and your bags and then we'll hug it out.