Friday, June 24, 2011

Dee Ocleppo's Style

Dee Ocleppo is the wife of Tommy Hilfiger. They were married in October 2008.

She is pretty much the quintessential American prep. Not only is she currently married to Tommy Hilfiger (the inarguable ambassador of prep) but she was previously married to Gianna Ocleppo- a famous Italian tennis player. I mean if a marriage to a professional tennis player doesn't cement your status on the prep list.... I just don't know what does.

Check out her award winning preppyness below.

Stubbs and Wootton mansion slippers- the ultimate black tie accessory.
 Adore the cut of this dress. The long hemline balances out the low neckline perfectly. Also I adore the beige. There's nothing a good wasp loves more than a bit of beige.
 Makes me wish I could rock a beanie hat- sadly my head is actually massive 
and the beanie only accentuates its freakish massiveness.
 Adore, adore, adore this look! Both of them are just perfection but Dee in particular.... the blouse the pants, the heels, the clutch- it's all perfection and those earrings! Ahhhhhhh........ YUM!
 Black and white color blocking- an easy way to create an instant prep look (bonus marks of course for a red handbag AND of course Dee has an awesome red clutch!).
 Ah the cuff! Another must have.
 I love when she does a pair of chilled boots for a night out. 
Something about it just SCREAMS all American.
 Kay (1) the trench- EVERYONE needs a stone or beige trench. An absolute must have for every wasp! (2) those earrings- PERFECTION! the red, white and blue.... I'm in LURVE!
 Love the metallic accents in this outfit.
 Contrasting and perfect patterns- amazing.
 Again, white and black color blocking- perfect.
 Again with the casual boots. I'm slightly sketched out. I won't lie.... these are a bit too waders meet wellies- eque for my taste but she rocks them. I on the other hand would look like a mid western elephant taking the dog for a walk.
 Watching the tennis like any good family o' wasps.
 His outfit is f*ing adorable and hers well the red is to DIE for and that belt and that shoes. Yum!
I HAD to see these earrings again!