Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fiammetta Cicogna- Cannes Flashback

So here are some photos I just stumbled on from this year's Cannes film festival (the 10th day) of apparently my new MASSIVE girl crush- Fiammetta Cicogna attending the 'This Must Be The Place' Premiere'.

Now don't despair if you're never heard of her because I only did in the context of these photos.
Here what I was able to surmise from the dearth of information (in English, I sadly speak not a word of Italian) on the interweb

- she was born in '88 (one year younger than me *tear*- I always like it when pretty people are older. Allows me to believe that in time I will get there
- her father is a Milenese manufacturer of candles
- she was a keyboardist in a band (named TBand)
- she studied Modern Literature at 'Sacred Heart Catholic University of Milan' having previously left the faculty of law.
- she would like to be a journalist
- she did a shoot in 2010 for Maxim
- is a television host in Italy

Not a lot but what I do know is that this dress is a youthful daring choice and she looks THA BOMB in it. True.