Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Having a massively gay moment over Francisco Lachowski

This post is dedicated to the gay man inside me because that man thinks Francisco Lachowski is very attractive. Why am I convinced that there is a gay man inside me? Have you seen this man's face! It is far too pretty for my tastes but the gay man inside me is allllllll over that shit. I am going to name him Kris and let me tell you he would very much like to ask Francisco out to dinner and then maybe some dancing. I feel like the date would need to take place in Miami. I'm thinking tanned bodies, glistening beads of sweat, unbuttoned shirts (displaying mahogany tans) and brightly colored chinos. Maybe even a sports jacks and pair of Stubbs- because Kris may be all man but he's listened to L'Oreal ads enough to know that he's worth it. Then maybe after dinner a quick dip in the pool- speedos of course. Kris wouldn't wear anything else. Pink because I'm flamboyant like that. Don't mock it embrace it. But if you do giggle.... be warned, Kris is built as fuck and ready to rumble. The only question is whether Francisco is gay? Does it matter?! In the delusion world in which Kris resides ALL the attractive men are gay (oh wait.... that's my world too).