Friday, June 3, 2011

One of the cutest girls in Hollywood: Rachel Bilson

I adore the ombre, I crave her style (particularly her accessories which I lust after) and of course I luuuuuurve that she's dating a Canadian (although I'm not a huge fan of the particular Canadian... I'm sorry Hayden). 

 Okay so WHY does this Burberry biker jacket look so much better on her than me (alright, alright... I know that she's tiny and adorable but honestly I was disappointed when I tried it on). 
 I adore the florals (as anyone who reads the blog will know pastels and florals are my downfall) mixed with the black leather. SO HOT! Even the red leather bag goes with it, I would have gone with a pastel but she rocks it- I won't even try to deny it. 
 And again ombre + florals + leather + pastels = mad Bilson 
 SUCH an awesome outfit. The pastel, the black quilted and the orange POP of color. BAM!
 She even looks adorable when casual. 
And again. Can I please have her closet/ just generally inhabit her being