Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Angelina Jolie Grand Slam Win

Alright so I think we can all agree that Angelina Jolie was the winner of this week's Oscar style sweepstakes. She was completely radiant and beguiling on the red carpet. Although she was rocking her trademark look- strapless, long and slit to the thigh- she was looking, in my opinion, the best she has in recent memory. 

She seems to be enjoying an unbelievable relationship with Atelier Versace as they are just churning out one amazing dress after another- but this one was my favourite. What made it even better was the shameless leg displaying. She has come into her own and it's so nice to see her Brad looking so comfortable and public in their love AND to see her leading Brad's parents down the carpet holding hands. Heart warming. 

I apologise for not posting these earlier. I have been feeling like death warmed over of late- hopefully not malaria but who knows. But keep your fingers crossed for me!