Tuesday, February 14, 2012

That b*tch.... and her dog



Joking, joking I love the Stew- just can’t resist a crass pun. 

I adore this picture. Mostly because this plays to my ridiculous side so perfectly. Since becoming in essence a international bag lady- albeit toting around Louboutains rather than pot noodles- I have given up many of my more ridiculous qualities. I legitimately can’t remember the last time I purchased a piece of clothing (…. Okay right before Christmas but that’s still BIG progress) and perhaps most importantly I live in a city whose ONLY clothing stores of any quality are a Mango and a T. M Lewin. Obviously I am not a man so my option (if you can really consider one choice an option- or Mango even a potential option) is Mango. 

The one thing I refuse to give up though is my love for pampering pooches. I will readily admit that the one, and perhaps the only, thing I really miss about Toronto- is my dog. It is my greatest wish to give her a Nigerian brother one day soon but that probably won’t feasibly be able to happen for awhile. SO in the mean time I intend to perv over this photo of Martha Stewart pampering her pooch until the cows come home…../…… until Lagos acquires a decent Cava- Chon breeder (….. so it could be awhile).