Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bilson love.

So I love Rachel Bilson. I love her street style, her personality, the characters she plays- and lest I forget her hair. I have loved her since I first encountered her on the O.C. and almost a decade later I am STILL loving her as Doctor Zoe Hart on 'Hart of Dixie'. I loved the first eleven episodes of the show and I look forward to when I don't have the slowest internet in the whole world (when it works) so I can download the rest! As Zoe Hart Bilson shows us a type of style totally different from that of Summer or her own. Zoe Hart's style is totally New York, lots of black, leather and short skirts and shorts- it's adorable and oh so fun. However, loved seeing her in this month's edition of Lucky magazine looking age appropriate AND in colour, so much fun!