Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Color sick

Alright so today I am feeling pretty much like a can of pepto-bismol. I am tired, achey and hungry. Oh so hungry. However I am unwilling to venture to the kitchen as the cook is in there and I am slightly afraid that he will judge me for staying home from work today because I'm sick but being well enough to stuff my face.... and that is all I want to do. Seriously chow down. 

Not helping my quest stomach is the episode of 'How Do I Look' which I am currently watching. The presenter annoys me unbelievably; however, worse is the current guest who dresses like a tranny cum seventeen year old whore, who I have just discovered is in fact a Grandmother (fyi contestant, I don't care how young a Grandmother you are- the title Grandmother NEVER meshes with a football stripe belly top a black mini skirt and knee socks- it's just a disaster... and by it... I mean the Grandmother). 

For some reason this editorial kind of reminded me of how I currently feel. It was featured in the October 2010 edition of Vogue Germany and was photographed by Sebastian Kim, and features Suvi Koponen.

Enjoy!