Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dree Hemingway: Street Style and Introduction

Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of Street Syle! I'm your host Katie Stone and today we'll be taking a look at how Dree Hemingway sashays down the cobbles hahaha BUT actually enough of the tacky intro today I'm going to be showing you some of my favorite street style moments, as rocked by  Dree Hemingway (great granddaughter or Ernest Hemingway who is currently represented by Elite). 

As Dree isn't quite as well known as some of other other street style subjects I thought I'd let her tell you a bit about herself in these videos for a general introduction hit Modelina up here

And for a walk through a typical Dree look aka. SUPER layered (*not* the phrase 'like my favorite thing ever' is like her favorite thing ever)


Check out how she puts these layers to work now:

 
 My favorite photo, no doubt. Love the greys, black and white and the YSL ring.
 
 
 

I f***ing ADORE these Gucci booties. I am still kicking myself for not buying them.