Monday, May 23, 2011

LeAnn 'the ever shrinking' Rimes

So LeAnn Rimes  and Eddie Cibrian were married last month but they chose not to celebrate their nuptials until now. They are currently in Cabo San Lucas in Mexico celebrating. However, their celebrations and her resulting prancing about in a bikini will likely cause more chatter (something that their relationship has not been without) due to her ever slimming figure. Arguably this is the slimmest that I have seen her since her relationship with Eddie began (the date at which her weight began to plummet). I'm not going to lie. I think she looks great and I would absolutely love to look like her (well maybe I would like slightly more weight on the legs, but I could deal with hers currently annnd maybe a bit more in the stomach. It's looking a bit more emaciated then toned at the moment), with a few caveats but even my skinny ❤ing self has to admit that were it not for the breast implants she would be looking a bit like a lollypop head at the moment

The first three photos at the top are of Leann and Eddie on their honeymoon (showing off her continually more svelte figure). And the next one is of her in LA prior to the wedding and the honeymoon.