Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Louise Roe- Street Style Snaps

So I wanted to give you all a taste of Louise Roe's street style. Louise is an English journalist, presenter and model. She is most well known for her role in the MTV reality television show 'The City' and her job as host of the CW show 'Plain Jane'.

♥ed her on The City. I thought she brought a real breathe of fresh air and a new dynamic to the show, something it was definitely in need of. 

I also think that she has a really unique sense of style and that's what I wanted to share with you. It's not your typical upper class English attire there is definitely a very West coast flare to it while she still maintains some of the traditional English approaches to dressing. Her total aversion to tight trousers and preference towards looser trousers is very English as is her ♥ of dresses (although her preference of loose flowing dresses in comparison to very figure flattering dresses is NOT English in nature, nor is her love of a good romper) her love of scarves, opaque tights, button downs, boots and cardigans is also distinctly European. 

And I won't lie I have a definite soft spot for the woman because we both went to the same University! 

Such a cute outfit. Very London.
I love that she repeats this purple and these shoes. It really shows just how versatile red can be. 
She loves the red! First the ankle booties and then this purse.
Such a cool urban, but super girlie, outfit!
I'm not usually a fan of wedges but I think these are super cool
A very cool dress and coat! I'm not sure quite for I feel about them. I think it's more cute than flattering really but either way the shoes are a TOTAL win.
♥ ♥ ♥ this coat, these shoes (she wears them all the time and they look fabulous. Just shows that you make a great investment in a piece and they'll carry a variety of different outfits) and of course the scarf. I adore a good pashmina. 
Such a simple sweater but so unbelievably flattering.
Such a cute outfit! Which I could see a closer picture of the loafers.
 I adore the gold Bayswater and the wide legged white pants. Although I won't lie, I'm not sure about the white toque. 
 I have this Issa top, most comfortable thing in the world but I wish she'd chosen different shows. Silk and satin?! They just don't go!
 Another repeat in the case of the shoes. It's nice to see a fashionista who reuses.