Monday, May 23, 2011

The Book of Elle, the final chapter (for now....): Elle's street style

So this marks the final episode in my trilogy of Elle posts. This one is dedicated to her street style, her PURE street style. By this I mean her style generally and therefore not including red carpet events, gym ventures and the school run.

This post represents Elle in her element and I hope will perfect the trifecta therefore making you all as interested as me! Let the Elle roll on!

 She is such a little rock goddess.
 Is it weird that I kind of want to steal her hair and make a hair doll... in the nicest possible way. I ❤ her hair. It's too beautiful for words.
 Again, how much do I ❤ the hair!! It is just between Farrah and boho and just so lovely! This is what I want (just *fingers crossed* a few more months and a couple more inches)... only the brunette version. The outfit I'm a bit confused about. It kind of looks like a sequined cumberbund and I'm not sure how I feel, but I think I like it. Honest!
 Do I even have to say anything? How f*ing gorg!
*note* the toe nail varnish, too cute for words.
 I ❤ ❤ ❤ this outfit. It's like leather harem pants but they're not, because they are amazeballs and let's not even start on the shoes, the bag and the fur bolero. 
 It's like she's taken inspiration from a gap year tragedy but instead classed it up AND funked it up. Leather pants WITH a cargo jacket, too good for words.
 Love her belt buckles. Such a rebel at heart.
 This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE PHOTO of Elle, without a doubt. Mostly because I ❤ the fact that every single man in the background cannot take his eyes off her. Also because she just looks so laid back. But she still looks hot thanks to the attitude, the hair and the bod proving that you don't need fancy clothes to look a million bucks (granted it doesn't hurt).
 This photo gives me the confidence to wear my gold sequined blazer during the day. Embrace the Elle.
 ❤ the mix of textures and colors. A bold red accessory ALWAYS rocks out with a blue stripe. but the leather pants with the leather jacket with suede fringe and the mesh belt- HOT! Not to mention the big bouncy curls and the black opaque aviators. Honestly how many sunglasses does she have?! I feel like I need to invest... STAT!
 Part of me is screaming mutton dressed as lamb, fashion miss. The other half of my is yelling fashion hit from the rooftops. We know who won.
 Switch the face and honest to goodness this could be Steven Tyler.
 So I had to put this photo in twice, not just because it was twice as nice, but because this one showed the bag and what a bag it is. At first glance I thought it was Balenciaga but its not. It is such an unbelievably gorgeous weekender though, I'm in ❤.
 Annnnd I had to put this photo in again just because she is so f***ing adorable! The scarf just complements the t perfectly (where does she get her scarves!!!!) and again the leather pants, this time not waders but still tots cute❤s it all!