Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sascha Pivovarova- My favorite editorials

I absolutely adore her face. So unbelievably beautiful. 
 Note the amazing similarity to Kate Moss in these ads. So different from Sascha's other work but still very much recognizable as her. 
 She looks so haunting with dark hair, it's just fabulous.
 Very Jessica Rabbit, stunning.
 I feel like in a different life she would have made an excellent Stepford wife. 
 Her bone structure is just so haunting.
 In a weird way she reminds me a bit of Maadonna here. 
 So much expression in her eyes. I feel like Tyra is wetting herself somewhere over these eyes!
 She neeeeeds to do a Burberry campaign. It would be epic. She rocks a trench HARD.
 Again those eyes are just so unbelievably stunning.
She is just such a classic beauty. Timeless. This could be Bridgette Bardot or Twiggy or anyone. She is able to transcend beyond her bone structure, her age and her upbringing to transform herself into anything its absolutely amazing. I  her!