Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blake Lively: Award Show Photos

So it's been a rainy day today in Toronto and what better to put a ray of sunshine into such a day of grey then to get a taste of my favorite bronzed blonde- Blake Lively showing us why Southern California girls just have more fun. 

I like Blake's style. I wouldn't wear what she does mostly because I don't have the benefit of the assets she does.... and by assets I mean boobs. The girl lives by the maxim 'if you got it flaunt it' and she certainly has it AND flaunts it. She almost exclusively wears Chanel, Versace and Marchesa paired with Louboutains and the dresses are either short, split or booby (and usually two of the three) 

I don't looooove this dress. I have to say I think Versace missed the mark a bit when it comes to the color and the cut. I mean I picked this photo because I thought it really show casted the bust which I thought was the nicest bit of the dress as the length was a bit of a problem. 
Such a cute skirt although I wish it had just been a tiny bit longer... as you can see from the next photo it wasn't the most flattering from certain angles....
As you can see. I get that she wanted to go short but she could have gone a BIT longer. The pictres of her walking all show her holding a purse over her lady bits which isn't the most flattering look. I also thought that it didn't hit the most flattering part of her thighs. 
 ADORE this jacket SO SO cute (although not so excited about the shoes...).
I really wish she had picked different shorts and shoes.
 Such a lovely dress, love the color and the cut but what on earth is going on with the hair?!
And it just keeps getting better. Check out the shoes. Gorgeous! Purple and blue- inspired! I wish her hair was curled though, I won't lie. I don't love the beach hair look. 
 Adore this. The hair, the shoes, the earrings, the dress- it's all PERFECTION.
 When she does accessories well, she does them well. Love the blue with this dress. Great color, great cut- Marchesa did her well.
Adore the hair but I don't adore it from the front and the shoes... again ankle straps...
 The girl loves a plunging neckline... even when it's an illusion. The hair though... THE BOMB.
 Oh my gosh I adore these shoes, I love everything, the cut is just perfect. Not too short, hits the slimmest part of the leg. The bag is cute too. I have to say I'm not generally a HUGE fan of the Mademoiselle handbags but I have to say I've only seen them in the stores and in the ads but seeing it on her, she does carry it well. 
I   ❤      this dress. The color, the cut, the embellishments, the tan, the hair, the makeup- it's all PERFECTION. 
And then just to top it off... the shoes!
 I adore this. The dress is perfection. The color. I mean I even like the sequins, it's perfection. The shoes though... don't even get me started on ankle straps.
 Love the shoes. Love the color of the dress. Love the dress.... with the exception of the sequins around the hips. The earrings and the hair though- perfect!
 A bit over the top but still only Blake. 
 Boobs and legs- its the Blake special!

 I adore slim Blake. I won't lie, she's packed on some pounds lately. I find it hilarious that she's flashing her legs as well. As if we'd forgotten about them.
 ADORE this whole look ❤ ❤ . The purse, the shoes, the earrings, the hair, the makeup AND the dress (yum, yum, yum Chanel, thank you Karl!). It is all PURE perfection and it is my FAVORITE of all her dresses... which is why I had to get alllll the angles.
 At the Chanel dinner. How amazing would it be to have the honor of wearing a Chanel dress AT a Chanel dinner. Hello dream life!
 I adore ADORE these earrings.
 Ah! I ❤ this skirt. In this picture you can just see how fitted AND how full it was at the same time. So flattering, so beautiful. I feel like it would be the perfect dress for a wedding rehearsal. S cute
 One of her more youthful choices. Really like it. Very cute and different for her. She's not a big fan of cute, she's more of a sexy dress lover.
Love the STYLE of the hair. Not wild about the color. Kind of on the fence about the dress. I feel like it could have been a greek goddess look... if it wasn't for the hair.