Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Shut Up, That Is So Stupid"- Nene, Real Housewives of Atlanta


So during my bed stricken Victoria day long weekend (or as I know like to refer to it- 'the weekend of the rhino') I have became obsessed with two shows (the second will be discussed in a later post, you know how I like to keep it- short and sweet like my puppy) one of them is The Real Housewives of Atlanta. That's right this readers! This little white girl had got herself a bit of jungle fever up in herrrrrr. 

Anyways on the episode I juuuust watched Nene (my favorite character) just had a rhinoplasty! Honestly I feel like I started a new trend, or perhaps its just topical at the moment BUT I am definitely not a trend follower (don't even suggest it!). Not only did Nene get a rhinoplasty but she has been on the TOP of her game lately it girl!